Date(s) - 27/10/2020 - 03/11/2020
8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
St Swithun's Church Hall
We will be running a 2-week beginner’s Lindy Hop course starting on Tuesday the 27th of October. Going over 8 beat footwork which is the real core of swing dance. There will be a steady progression throughout the course which makes it suitable for complete beginners as well as students who have enjoyed our previous courses.
PRE BOOK ONLY – the same household partners or bubble partners only! LIMITED SPACES – 6 couples only!
Our hall will be marked out to ensure social distancing. Please come early to ensure that we start on time, and find a car parking space. Students will have to wait in the car park behind the hall and use the entrance at the back. The front entrance will be used to exit the building only.
Please bring with you a water bottle, flat shoes with not too much grip, and comfy clothes.
Please follow these guidelines so that we can keep the environment as safe as possible:
– Arrive early and wait at the car park entrance before coming in.
– Apply hand sanitizer and avoid touching surfaces.
– Everyone will be required to wear a mask into the building.
– You will be shown to an area so we can stay socially distant.
– Once in your area you can remove your mask.
– To exit the building please use the front door by the church.
Bookings are closed for this event.